POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT: September 6, 2016
- TRAFFIC COORDINATOR, RADIO KANSAS (STF2955)
Essential Functions –
- Work with Account Managers to produce documentation for corporate underwriting agreements.
- Develop radio spot schedule and enter contract information in industry-standard spot traffic management system.
- Produce billing documentation and represent Radio Kansas in interaction with underwriters.
- Manage documentation and business-to-business contact for payment of Radio Kansas bills, including purchase order entry and other account management.
- Participate in campus committees.
- Arrive on time for work, attend work regularly, and successfully complete the responsibilities of the position.
- Comply with HutchCC policies, practices and procedures.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Development.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Professional, including Access.
- Knowledge of Radio Kansas and / or public radio.
- Experience with broadcast spot scheduling preferred.
- Physical requirements include the ability to operate equipment. Indoor work environment.
- - The qualifications listed are guidelines for selection purposes; alternative qualifications may be substituted if sufficient to perform the duties.
HOURLY WAGE and STATUS:
The hourly rate of pay is commensurate with qualifications as determined by HutchCC administration. This full-time support staff position is 12 months annual/261 work days per year, benefit eligible, and non-exempt.
Submit the Radio Kansas Application Form to:
HUMAN RESOURCES, STUDENT UNION
HUTCHINSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE
1300 NORTH PLUM, HUTCHINSON, KS 67501; 620-665-3497; email@example.com
HUTCHINSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
HutchCC reserves the right to revise job responsibilities as the need occurs. This position announcement does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment; rather, it is a clarification of the responsibilities of the position.